Software Developer Intern Job Description:
Ready for a challenging and rewarding internship? This is your opportunity to work hands on with project teams throughout the summer and see your development projects put into production! Join a leading industrial distribution company and unleash your technology skills to move our business forward!
We share a mindset at Motion Industries where we're using our technology fluency to transform everything about our business. If you're ready to unleash your knowledge, tame technology, and bust out of the ordinary, find out what's next at Motion Industries.
* Participate in status meetings and provide status to Project Managers
* Work with Architects to develop solutions
* Design, develop and unit test solutions between disparate systems
* Document design
* Work with Administrator to deploy code throughout the development process and monitor and configure system
* Working on a BS or BA degree in a computer related field
* Working knowledge of SQL
* Working knowledge of Linux shell and Windows scripting
* Working knowledge of Java and/or .Net a plus
* High Level understanding of full lifecycle development
* Ability to work within a team
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Must be self-motivated and know when to seek guidance
* Individual must be a self-starter and capable of working independently as well as part of a team
* Capable of learning new tools and technologies.
* Ability to provide strong problem solving skills a variety of methods
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Associated topics: algorithm, application, back end, c c++, develop, developer, devops, sde, software developer, software development engineer